Tuesday 16 September 2014

Devon Adventure: Hill Forts and Mermaid-y Meandering

Welcome back my darlings!

Today I'm documenting my favourite day of the holiday last week. I think the best days are made up on spontaneous decisions and not following set plans. That way you're never disappointed with the places you find, and somehow you end up finding gems that you would've have even thought to look for.

Wednesday started off with a trip to Dawlish which wasn't half as nice as we were expecting and we ended up spending much less time there than planned. That meant our plans for the day were a little bit sparse, We headed to a National Trust property and then out for some cream tea to fill up the day until mid afternoon.

Next up, we decided to head over to Dartmouth Castle. This area was so so so beautiful. We ended up not paying to go into the castle, but instead we explored the surrounded area, which consisted of a hill fort, the castle's cove and a more hidden, more whimsical cove further down the coast. The rest of this post is going to be a little post card blog full of the beautiful things we saw that day.


I've also been thinking, I've sorta found myself a little lost with this whole blogging thing and I'm gonna try and go back to basics. I'll still be posting my little adventures, but I'm also going to be sharing my favourite recipes, some bits and pieces of advice and other life-style related things in an attempt to find myself again, so I hope that's alright with you guys!


p.s

I have no idea why there's so much white space under this post...

It won't let me delete it either..

Sorry!

x


































No comments:

Post a Comment