Friday 18 July 2014

Scotland: Day One

Hello and welcome back my loves!

I am writing this from the loveliest dining room over looking trees and fields through huge windows at the front of the most beautiful Scottish luxury lodge. You could say I'm pretty much in heaven right about now.

Basically, myself, my parents and our second family (my godparents and their two sons, my virtual brothers) are spending a week up here in the Highlands to get away from the stresses of every day life. In theory, we should be doing something fun and exciting every day so my plan is to blog each day's activities every evening I'm here. I hope you enjoy it!

My bedroom window view | The lodge ft over-excited me

 Welcome to heaven! I can tell I'm going to like it here very much indeed.


Being all happy | Prettiest, most slimming mirror in the world
Ahh.. Narcissism
I really hope you all enjoy reading about what's in store for us this week, as  I'm excited to experience it!!

See you tomorrow!!



No comments:

Post a Comment