Sunday 1 June 2014

Happiness in the littlest things

Hello my beauties! I am so sorry for being a bit absent, exams and essays and studying has sucked away all the time I thought I had and suddenly it's been well over a week and a half since I last posted?! So today  I thought I'd make a photoblog of the things that have been keeping me happy!

Train journey accompaniments | Stormy train journey home
Came home to pretty tulips and beautiful copies of my favourite books from mum | new crochet dress from Next and a rare good hair day
Rachel Sermanni at The Continental in Preston with my dad (it was a dream come true to see this beautiful lady play live)
Treated myself to another new dress, whoops | pretty window views at a trip to Astley Hall with my mum

Lunch with mum at the prettiest little tea room in my home town
Essay fuel in the form of my favourite chocolate ever ever ever | Pat Val's with my besties for 2 of their birthdays

More Pat Val's | Reading the last Caster Chronicles novel (so close to finishing this amazing series!)
 I hope you're all well and regular posting will be back at soooooon as the uni year finishes!

Lots of love to you all,





No comments:

Post a Comment