Monday 19 May 2014

An Insight...

Hello there!

I mentioned in yesterday's post about how I'm currently drowning in university work so I thought I'd explain what it is that I've been doing to make that bearable. As a first year Literature student, we tend to only get essays twice a year, once at the end of each semester. Sounds easy right? Except every module gives you 2 essays to write and not-so-coincidentally, the deadlines are all in the same week. (Which is next week for me!).

I'm currently in Reading Week, the week designated to us to catch up on work and reading before deadlines, and I'm usually one to go home during this week but this time I haven't been able to. So since I'm stuck here until Thursday,  I've been trying to have as much fun as possible (whilst doing work..):

Making essays a little more bearable with Twinings Blood Orange and Cranberry tea and a pretty dress (from here)
Tucking into my favourite chocolate and reading a childhood favourite: Heidi
Enjoying a little revision break walk. For an outdoorsy soul like me, this was invaluable


I hope you're all having a lovely Monday (well, as lovely as a Monday can be!) and I will catch up with you soon. I would love to hear about how you've been enjoying this beautiful weather, tell me in the comments below if you've been up to anything exciting!

Until next time, all my love,

No comments:

Post a Comment