Friday 11 April 2014

The Gadget Show Live 2014

I have wanted to go to  The Gadget Show Live ever since it was launched 5 years ago, so as you can imagine I was pretty darned excited to finally get to go this year! I've loved The Gadget Show for as long as I can remember, so the thought of seeing the presenters in person and getting to play around with some of the newest, top-of-the-range, state-of-the-art tech was a very very exciting prospect.

To kick things off in the most spectacularly wonderful way, we (myself, my dad, my godfather and their friend) arrived the day before and spent the night in the bar drinking and chatting etc etc, only to notice that 2 of the presenters were in our hotel bar (!!!!), so after panicking, trying to take subtle pictures, and far too many beers, we managed to get Jason, the main presenter over to our table for a chat and I got a photo and an autograph (internally screams with excitement).


The next day we went to the actual live show and had amazing seats about three rows from the front, and then after the show finished we went out to the exhibition space and spent the rest of the afternoon browsing and playing with brand new gadgets which for a bunch of massive geeks was hugely exciting!!

All in all, I would 100% recommend any fans of The Gadget Show or tech fans in general to get themselves down to the NEC in Birmingham next year because it is so so much fun.

Until next time, all my love

No comments:

Post a Comment